The Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) worker will work closely with the Behavioral Specialist Consultant and the Case Manager, providing a wide range of services utilizing various techniques to focus on specific problems that are outlined in the individualized treatment plans.
- Participate in the planning process and carry out the individuals treatment plan
- Consult with a Behavioral Specialist Consultant as required/directed by the treatment team
- Develop and implement the goals designed to stabilize and improve a child’s behavior
- Communicate with the Home School District to insure educational goals are met
- Attend all team meeting, counseling sessions, training activities or any other program activities required or directed
- Complete all required reports, records, correspondence, or other written material as required by program or agency regulations
- Any or all other duties as are related and assigned
- Associates Degree or 60 credits towards a Bachelors Degree in a Social Science or Human Service field, Criminal Justice or Education with no previous experience or any other Degree field or a licensed Registered Nurse with at least one year of paid experience.
- Act 33/34 Clearances
- Valid PA Drivers License
- Successfully complete all staff training programs
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of community and mental health services.
- Knowledge of therapeutic techniques for individuals and families.
- Knowledge of regulations, policies, and procedures of the workplace.