Under the general direction of the Director of Medical Assistance Programs and Executive Director in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of a behavior modification intervention plan suitable to each individual client and family; identifies behavioral goals and intervention techniques and instructs the treatment team in non-adversarial service delivery methods, data generation and collection, and client tracking.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Write and direct the implementation of the behavior modification intervention plan from input received from the treatment team.
- Provide professional consultation to the TSS and TSS aide staff as well as the case management staff.
- Attend treatment team meeting, program meetings, general staff meetings and appropriate training sessions as required or directed.
- Plan, prepare and conduct individual, family and group therapy activities within the Medical Assistance program and other ACRP programs as directed.
- Complete all necessary reports, records, correspondence or other written materials required by program regulations or the ACRP program.
- These job duties and responsibilities should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required.
- Licensed Doctoral Level Psychologist, OR Licensed Clinical Psychologist, OR Master Level Mental Health Clinician with one year documented training in the field of Behavior Modification techniques or supervised by Doctoral or Clinical Psychologist
- Act 33/34 Clearances
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage emotional situations in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent organization and planning skills